The moment when…
10. …she stops dressing for anyone but herself.
9. …she decides to accept and love her boobs for what they are — or just uses a push-up bra and is done with the whole thing.
8. …she has the balls to turn someone down, to their face, instead of being polite and telling them it can’t work “right now.”
7. …she says, “screw it” and uses her laptop instead of her smartphone which is probably not a big deal for some, but it signifies inner personal growth for her in the wireless/digital world.
6. …she stops lying about her age. There are only two moments when she does this: when she’s around 19, she stops lying about being older, because she thinks it makes her cool, and when she’s around 30 she stops lying about being younger, because she could careless what anyone thinks about her age.
5. …she fully embraces her inner “I don’t give a fuck type lady”, the lady who comes to save all of the other women at some point. Some are lucky enough to be visited by her early in life. Some of us don’t meet her until we reach our 30s or beyond. But once she comes, she’s here to stay. And it’s so fulfilling and a pleasure to meet her.
4. …she finally stops agonizing over text messages and asking her friends to analyze them with her, like they’re poring over an encrypted special FBI file because she realizes now that she no longer has time for such nonsense.
3. …and she reaches the IDGF point if they text back great, if they don’t she believes it is entirely the other persons loss, and moves on with her life.
2. …she doesn’t care if she’s tagged in an unflattering photo, because why does it matter, really? She knows she’s beautiful. One picture can never define her.
1. …she realizes the only type of woman that she has to be is the woman she already is. Self love is truly priceless!